Downhill Carving/Race Regulations:
1) Helmet, Knee pads, and elbow pads must be worn at all times during competition. [butt pads, etc are optional]
2) You must complete the following form and email it to 50Lola_fly@comcast.net
before the given competition date [1 week in advance].
3) Your board must meet the appropriate standards [of that certain comp - standards vary depending on competition/event]
4) You must be affiliated with the 'drop in' ramp to compete. All competitors must use this system.
Trick Event/Comp Regulations:
1) Helmets must be worn at all times. Knee & Elbow pads are optional but recommended.
2) You must complete the following form and submit it to 50Lola_fly@comcast.net
before the given competition date [at least 2 days in advance - 1 week recommended].
Team Meeting/Session Rules:
1) Ride at your own risk. Safety gear is optional, but recommened.
2) Respect your fellow riders - any argument/inappropriate behavior will immediately remove you from the team and/or
have to abide by our hearing.
3) Have fun.
-a video must be sent in
-completed form must be sent in
-email for more
Name of Rider:
Name of Contact Person [in case of injury]:
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DEATH.
Lolafly Surf Company Team Registration
Sponsers [if any]:
Goals in Longboarding:
Goals in general: